NOTE: If you make a minimal advance payment by Bank Trasfer or Credit Card, the payment is non-refundable.
The Academy cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the failure to issue the VISA.
If you pay the "entire course" in advance, these are the return policies:
- 100% if communicated within 14 days of payment. This is only applicable if the date of entry is at least 44 days prior to the start of the course.
- 90% if communicated within 30 days before the start of the course (10% will cover administrative costs and bak transfer cost),
- 50% if communicated within 10 days from the start of the course,
- 0% if communicated after 10 days from the beginning of the course, with the possibility of considering the enrollment valid for a later date.
The date of sending the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will prevail.
By completing the registration form and making the payment, the contract will be considered finalized.
The student is aware of the following rules as integral parts of the contract stipulated with the school:
- In order to have the Master's Diploma, the student must complete at least 80% of the lessons. Otherwise the student will only receive a certificate of participation.
- The student must respect the timetable of the course.
- The student must have respect for the school, the teachers, the classmates. Any disrespect will not be tolerated and in case of serious violations the student can be removed from the classroom and will not be entitled to discounts, reimbursements or to receive certificates.
- The student declares that he is not a carrier of serious infectious diseases and is aware that in case he declares the false, he can be prosecuted legally.
COVID SITUATION AND SECURITY PROTOCOL
TO ENTRY INTO ITALY
The student is responsible for being eligible to enter and stay in Italy. The regulations change frequently and for this reason, the student is required to update himself independently. The school cannot be held responsible for any problem relating to the pupil's lack of information or his non-compliance with the rules established by the Italian state.
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Policy Document Article 13 of Reg. EU (GDPR) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal detail) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The statement must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the internet sites of the domain owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for websites of third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies and by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»); an identifiable natural person is one that can be identified, either directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic features of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30)
Specific policies may be presented on the Website pages in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website please see the cookies policy scrolling this page.
Personal data collected: Surname, Email and Name.
Contact or Order Form
Contact forms allow the User to contact the owner of the application. Personal data collected is only used to contact the user and cannot be transferred to third parties. Other information like credit card number are not collected by this website.
Personal Data Collected: Surname, Email, Name and Phone Number, Addresses.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
These services allow you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of the Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are subject in any case to the user’s privacy settings for each social network. If a social networking service is installed, it is possible that even if Users do not use the service, they collect traffic data for the pages in which they are installed.
Button Likes and Facebook social widgets (Facebook) The button “Like” and the Facebook social widgets are interactive services with the social network Facebook, supplied by Facebook Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Navigation Data and Usage.
Tweet Button and Social Widgets Twitter (Twitter) Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are social interaction services with Twitter, provided by Twitter Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Navigation Data and Usage.
Google Friend Connect (Google) Google Friend Connect is a social interaction service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Navigation Data and Usage.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics (Google) Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected to track and examine application usage, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google. Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and customize ads on your advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Navigation Data and Usage.
Further information on treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Registrar in the Judgment or in the preparatory steps for its possible establishment, abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User.
Log System and Maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services that it uses may collect System Logs, that is, files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data such as IP Address. User
1. DATA CONTROLLER,
pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is
The “holder” of their treatment is the Accademia Italiana Chef S.r.l, based in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481.
1.B DATA SUPERVISOR,
The list of data supervisors pursuant to articles 4 and 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or to the headquarters in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481
1C. PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of Art. 6 f) Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms, login and/or sending the information requested with a contact request;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for personnel selection;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail.
1D. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): (recital 47), taking into consideration the reasonable expectations of data subjects at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the subject can reasonably expect that processing for that purpose may take place.
1E. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data, acting as Data Processors (Article 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 1B. Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
- the national sales/distribution network; - subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail); - agencies or firms for consultancy or assistance purposes; - authorities responsible for enforcement of compliance with the law and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request. In case of administrative-accounting purposes, the data may be transmitted to companies providing business information for the assessment of solvency and payment behaviour and/or to subjects for purposes of credit collection. Subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processors, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or or to the headquarters in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481.
1F. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND SAFEGUARDS
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes.
The data will be transferred according to Article 44 - General principle for the transfer; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to appropriate safeguards, specifically the data will be transferred:
- to third countries or international organizations regarding which the Commission has carried out an adequacy assessment (Art. 45 of Reg. EU 2016/679;
- to third countries or international organizations that have provided adequate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available (Art. 46 of Reg. EU 2016/679, also with contractual clauses and the other provisions referred to in Article 46, paragraph 3)
- to third countries or international organizations on the basis of binding corporate rules for companies belonging to the same business group (Article 47 of Reg. EU 2016/679;
- towards third countries or international organizations on the basis of derogations for specific situations (Article 49 of Reg. EU 2016/679)
The data subject may obtain information on data transfer safeguards by email email@example.com or to the headquarters in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481.
2A. PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out by automated means and manually, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and privacy, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 personal data collected will be stored kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Storage of personal data depends on the purpose of processing:
- navigation on this website (session);
- for contact request (maximum 1 year);
- data collection for personnel selection (maximum 24 months);
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail until consent is revoked pursuant to Art. 7, point 3.
The subject can obtain information about the criteria determining the timing of the withdrawal of consent by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2B RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as established by Regulation EU 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or to the headquarters in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Controller access to your personal data (Article 15), to modify it (Article 16) or erase it (Article 17), or to limit processing (art. 18) or oppose data processing based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
2C Withdrawal of consent. Data processing has no legal basis in consent but in legitimate interest. If the treatment is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To oppose data processing and to exercise other rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the headquarters in Via Maremmana II Tratto, Empoli (FI) | P. IVA 06394580481.
2D You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
2E You are not obliged to provide personal data. You are free to provide personal data in the dedicated areas on the website. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller.
2F There is no automated decision-making process.
Updated on 26/06/2018
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer. Some are strictly necessary to the website's functionality, while others allow you to optimize its performance and offer a better user experience.
You will then find detailed information on what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can uninstall them in your browser and how to specifically block "third party" cookies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files sent by a server to the user's device (usually to the Internet browser) when they access a website page. Cookies enable the web server to save information that will be used during the same visit (session cookies) or during subsequent visits (persistent cookies).
Cookies facilitate website navigation, enable storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as the most frequently visited pages, connection errors, etc.
Cookies are stored, based on the user's preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) are often set to automatically accept cookies. However, users can change the default setting in order to turn off or delete cookies; the consequence of doing this, however, will be that optimal use of some areas of the website could be prevented. Therefore, for optimal use of this website, users should set their browser to accept cookies.
During navigation, users may also receive on their terminal cookies from other website (so called "third party" cookies) directly set up by the controllers of the websites and used for the purpose and in the manner defined by them.
2. COOKIE TYPES
a) Technical cookies: these are cookies needed for navigation of a website and use of its functions, such as to enable correct display of pages or access to reserved areas. Therefore, disabling this type of cookies will prevent such activities. They are not used for other purposes and can also be subdivided into:
- navigation or session cookies: which ensure normal navigation and use of the website
- function cookies: which enable user navigation according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language) to improve the service provided to users
b) Performance cookies: these cookies collect information on the efficiency of a website's response to users' requests in an anonymous form, with the only aim of improving the functionality of the Internet site; for example, which pages are visited most frequently by users, whether there were errors or delays in the provision of web pages.
c) Profiling cookies: these are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users during web navigation.This site does not use profiling cookies.
3. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
When visiting our website, users could receive on their device cookies managed by other organizations (third party cookies): this occurs because the site may contain elements such as images, maps, specific links to website pages or web services.
These cookies can be sent to the users' browser by third companies directly from their websites, which can be accessed by navigating the website.
For information transparency, we are listing below the third party services present on our website, the purpose and links to the information pages of the various services:
The website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service supplied by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This service is used to gather statistical data that allow us to improve the users' experience of our website. Google Analytics users "cookie" to gather and analyse information relating to the users' method of interaction with the website in an aggregated form (for example most visited pages, visitors' geographic origin, etc.). Google stores the information gathered on their servers in the United States.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in their Privacy Information through the following link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
To read the Privacy Information of Google Inc., independent controller of data related to the Google Analytics service, see the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Users can opt out of Google Analytics by installing on their browser an additional opt-out tool supplied by Google:
On the pages of this site there are buttons and widgets of Social Networks to facilitate interaction with Social platforms and direct sharing of contents.
For your information, we list the web addresses for the privacy information and the cookie management methods of the various social networks
Remarketing e Behavioral Targeting
These services allow this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
AdWords Remarketing (Google)
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
- Cookie "embed" Twitter
It's a service of interaction with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter Inc. that allows you to view the services linked to your Twitter account on our site. You can find other specific information on http://twitter.com/privacy
SPAM protection service provided by Google: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy
4. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Users can decide whether to accept or reject cookies using their browser settings.
The following links take you to the information pages of the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Do bear in mind that if you choose to block cookies, this could affect or prevent website functions.
5. OTHER INFORMATION