Master of Pasta and Sauces Course in Italy
Learn the secret of this ancient Culinary Art with a Professional Course that turns you into a real Expert. This study program has been designed in ISO Quality standard 29990 to convey all the real secrets of Italian pasta. It is not just a course of recipes, it's not a pasta cooking class, but a full immersion in the key concepts that have made Italian pasta and his sauces the most famous and consumed food in the world.
An Italian Pasta Artisan, certified as an expert in the realization of the most famous Italian "pasta dishes" in the world, able to work profitably in any restaurant or pasta shop.
5 DAYS IN FULL TIME MODE TO ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS
The Master of Pasta and Sauces Course is a professional format open to all pasta lovers:
experience is not required, only passion and desire to learn.
A very intense and concentrated study program in our Culinary Art School. You will receive the same teachings that are given to Italian people who want become chef: theory and many professional practice on every single item you will study, with an innovative teaching method studied according to the European Quality Standard on training ISO 29990. Learn real Italian Cooking 100%.
Next date available: 11 March 2019
Location: Empoli Florence
In a city like Florence, this is not just a cooking course but also a cooking vacation. Tuscany is the Italian culinary Capital of food, and Florence is the most important location for cooking holidays. Your days will be full of taste.
Students of every age from over the world
3 advantages of the Master of Pasta and Sauces Course in Italy
About the Master of Pasta Course in Italy
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE IN THIS COURSE
The MASTER OF PASTA and SAUCES Course in a few words: the history, theory&principles, difference between dry and fresh, many secrets to create e refine it, study and choice of ingredients, the doughs, the moldings, the forming. Italian sauces, bases, classics, variations, combinations, presentation. How to make, and keep, large productions for catering. Perfect mix of theory and practice:
Types of fresh pasta you will create
In addition to studying dry pasta, its cooking methods, the suggestions of precooking, you will also practice a lot on the excellence of fresh pasta, studying the secrets and the many variations.
• Maltagliati o Fatti Male
• Gnocchi di patata (made with potatos)
• Gnocchi ripieni di Gamberi (stuffed with prawns)
• Gnocchi agli Spinaci (made with spinach)
• Tortelli al Nero di Seppia ripieni di Gamberi
(with cuttlefish ink stuffed with shrimps)
• Tortelli di Patata alla Mugellana Classici
• Tortelli di Barbabietola ripieni di Pecorino
(with beetroot stuffed with Pecorino)
• Ravioli ripieni agli Spinaci & Ricotta
(stuffed with Spinach & Ricotta)
• Tortellini alla Bolognese
Types of sauce you will create
• Pommarola (italian classic tomato souce)
• Aglio olio e Peperoncino (garlic, EVO, chili pepper)
• Scoglio (sea food crust and molluscs)
• Funghi e Salsiccia (mushroom and and sausage)
• Pesto alla Genovese
• Ragù alla Bolognese
• Pasticcio all’Italiana
• Panna, Piselli e Prosciutto (cream, peas and ham)
• Gamberetti (little shrimps)
• Pesto Siciliano
• Tartufo (with truffles)
• Ricotta, Spinaci e Parmigiano (ricotta, spinach and parmesan)
• Trittico di Gamberi (triptych of shrimps)
• Tonno (with tuna)
• Salmone (with salmon)
• Burro e Parmigiano (butter and cheese, also called Alfredo)
• Burro, Olio e Parmigiano (butter, EVO and cheese)
• Burro e Salvia (butter and sage)
• Olio, Prezzemolo e Parmigiano (EVO, parsley and parmesan)
MASTER OF PASTA STUDY PROGRAMS DAY BY DAY
Master of Pasta Course | Day 1 | MORNING
Lesson #1 summatory: Indoctrination on the Italian Pasta. Technical measures. Method of preparing the pasta. Preparation of the Italian Pasta. Preparation of the basic tomato sauces.
• The history of Italian Pasta
• The preparation of the dough of Traditional Italian Pasta; with Spinach; with tomato
• Italian Cheese on Pasta, Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano
• Preparation of Italian Fettuccine Pasta
• Preparation of the sauces butter and cheese “Alfredo”.
• Preparation of the sauces: “Tomato with Basil”
• Tasting and critique of the products produced: Fettuccine Alfredo and Fettuccine with Tomato and Basil.
Master of Pasta Course | Day 1 | AFTERNOON
Lesson #2 summatory:
Preparation of Italian Long PastaThe preparation of the egg pasta, technical measure on the types of flour, the Tagliatelle, the Tagliolini, the “Maltagliati”. Preparation of the “Pesto Sicilano” sauce, “al Tartufo (truffle)” sauce and “Olio, Prezzemolo e Parmigiano (EVO, parsley and parmesan)” sauce.
• Preparation of Italian long pasta: Tagliatelle; Tagliolini
• Preparation of Italian Short Pasta: i Tagliati male or Maltagliati
• The use of flours in the Preparation of the Pasta
• The Flour as a point of Brand Strength – The Personalization of the Cook
• Preparation of the sauces: “Pesto Siciliano”, “al Tartufo”
• Tasting and criticism of the products made: Tagliatelle al Pesto Siciliano; Tagliolini al Tartufo; I Tagliati Male or Maltagliati with Olio, Prezzemolo e Parmigiano.
Master of Pasta Course | Day 2 | MORNING
Lesson #3 summatory: Preparation of Italian dough for stuffed pasta, the preparation of the stuffing with technical measures: traditional, with spinach, with tomato. Italian Stuffed Pasta: Tortelli di Patata alla Mugellana (with potatoes), Tortelli alla Barbabietola ripieni di Pecorino (with beetroot stuffed with Pecorino), Ravioli ripieni agli Spinaci & Ricotta (stuffed with Spinach & Ricotta). Preparation of sauce: “alla Pommarola (classic tomato sauce)”, “Burro, Olio e Formaggio (Butter, EVO and cheese)”
• The preparation of the Italian pasta for stuffing: with squid ink, with beetroot
• Preparation of the dough
• Preparation of Tortelli di Patata alla Mugellana
• Preparation of Tortelli alla Barbabietola ripieni di Pecorino
• Preparation of Ravioli stuffed with Spinach & Ricotta
• Preparation of the sauces: “alla Pommarola”, “Burro, Olio e Formaggio”
• Tasting and criticism of the products made: Tortelli alla Mugellana, Tortelli alla Barbabietola e Ravioli di Ricotta e Spinaci al sugo di Burro, Olio e Formaggio e alla Pommarola.
Master of Pasta Course | Day 2 | AFTERNOON
Lesson #4 Summatory: The preparation of the Italian pasta fillings. Technical measures. Method of preparation. Preparation of Italian Pasta Ravioli, Tortellini Bolognesi, Tortelli, Tortelli with Cuttlefish ink. Preparation of the sauce ” al Tonno (tuna)”, “Panna, Piselli e Prosciutto (cream, peas and ham)” and “Sugo ai Gamberetti (little shrimps)”.
• Stuffed tomato ravioli
• Preparation of Italian Pasta “Tortelli”
• Tortellini alla Bolognese
• Tortelli al Nero di Seppia ripieni ai Gamberi
• Cooking and Serving
• Preparation Times, Reactivation and Preparation time in service
• Tasting and criticism of the products made: Tortellini Bolognesi with Panna, Peas and Prosciutto; Tomato ravioli with Tuna; Tortelli Cuttlefish ink with souce of Gamberetti (red souce)
Master of Pasta Course | Day 3 | MORNING
Lesson #5 summary: Preparation of the Gnocchi, Technical measures and preparation methods. Gnocchi with Spinaci (spinach), Gnocchi with Tomato, Stuffed Gnocchi ai gamberi (stuffed with prawns). Preparation of sauces “alla Pommarola”, “Funghi e Salsiccia (mushroom and and sausage)”, “al Salmone (salmon)” e “Burro e Salvia (butter and sage)”
- The preparation of the Italian Traditional Gnocchi dough; with Spinach; with tomato
- The preparation of the Italian-style Gnocchi with the Shrimp Stuffing
- Preparation of the various types of Gnocchi
- Preparation of sauces: “Pommarola”, “Funghi e Salsiccia”, “al Salmone”
- Tasting and criticism of the products made: Traditional Gnocchi ai Funghi e Salsiccia; Gnocchi di Spinaci al Burro e Salvia; Gnocchi Ripieni ai Gamberi al sugo di Salmone; Gnocchi al sugo di Funghi e Salsiccia
Master of Pasta Course | Day 3 | AFTERNOON
Lesson #6 summatory: Preparation of Gnocchi with Spinach, Gnocchi with Tomato, Gnocchi stuffed with Prawns. The preparation of sauces: “alla Norma”, “the Trittico di Gamberi (triptych of shrimps)”, “al Pesto alla Genovese”
- Preparation of “Gnocchi” Italian Pasta
- Gnocchi with tomato sauce
- Potato Gnocchi – Gnocchi Stuffed with Prawns
- Preparation of sauces: “Pesto alla Genovese”, “alla Norma”, “the Trittico di Gamberi”,
- Tasting and criticism of the products made: Gnocchi di Pomodoro alla Norma; Potato Gnocchi with Pesto alla Genovese; Gnocchi ripieni ai Gamberi al Trittico di Gamberi
Master of Pasta Course | Day 4 | MORNING
Lesson #7 summatory: the preparation of Italian sauces and baked pasta. 1st part. preparation of italian “soffritto”, Technical measures, the Bases of Italian Sauces, Tagliatelle, Lasagne and Bolognese Sauce.
- Italian sauces – Basic aspects of the Italian sauces – The choice of Italian ingredients
- Preparation of the Traditional Italian Pasta Tagliatelle
- The preparation of “the Soffritto Italian Style”
- Preparation and cooking of the ” Ragù alla Bolognese”
- Tasting of the products made: Tagliatelle al Ragù alla Bolognese
Master of Pasta Course | Day 4 | AFTERNOON
Lesson #8 summatory: Preparation of the Italian Pasticcio and Lasagne alla Bolognese. 2nd part Realization of the Salsa Madre, Pasticcio all’Italiana, Lasagne alla Bolognese.
- Preparation of the Traditional Italian Pasta “Lasagne”
- Creation of the Mother Sauce
- Preparation of the Baked Pasta “Pasticcio all’Italiana”
- Preparation of ” Lasagne con Ragù alla Bolognese”
- Tasting of the products made: Pasticcio all’Italiana, Lasagne alla Bolognese
Master of Pasta Course | Day 5 | MORNING
Lesson #9 summatory: the cooking of Italian dry pasta, bases of various types of pasta, preparation of sauces “alla Carbonara”, “all’Arrabbiata”, “Garlic, Olio e Peperoncino”.
- Preparation of the Traditional Spaghetti alla Chitarra
- The cooking of the Italian Dried Pasta – Cooked al Dente – Pre-Cooking the Pasta
- Preparation of the “Arrabbiata” sauce
- Preparation of the “Carbonara” sauce and of the “Spaghetti alla Carbonara”
- Tasting and criticism of the products made: “Spaghetti alla Carbonara”; “Penne all’Arrabbiata”, ” Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino “
Master of Pasta Course | Day 5 | AFTERNOON
Lesson #10 summatory: Preparation of Italian Traditional Egg Pasta. Preparation of the sauces: “alla Puttanesca”, “Amatriciana”, “Scoglio (sea food crust and molluscs)”.
- Preparation of Traditional Italian Pasta Fettuccine
- Preparation of the “Puttanesca” sauce
- Preparation of the “Amatriciana” sauce
- Preparation of the “Penne alla Puttanesca”
- Preparation of “Fettuccine alla Amatriciana”
- Preparation of “Spaghetti allo Scoglio”
- Tasting and criticism of the products made: Fettuccine alla Amatriciana; Penne alla Puttanesca and Spaghetti allo Scoglio
Finally a photo and graduation.
The participation fee includes:
Teaching with a professional translator in English language for 40 hours of courses.
Raw materials used in class.
Professional equipment that is used during the lessons.
Professional jacket and hat with “Accademia Italiana Chef” logo.
Professional training manual in English language.
Certificate issue "Expert in Italian Pasta" in english language.
All consumption within the academic lessons.
The participation fee is € 1500 | Next date available: 11 March 2019