NEW RULES FOR ENTRY INTO ITALY
IMPORTANT: new rules for entry into Italy
If you are interested in taking one of our courses, please read this page carefully.
The Academy cannot be responsible for a student's failure to enter Italy due to problems not pertinent to the Academy itself. All students are required to comply with the practices imposed by the government to gain entry to Italy.
NEW ORDER OF THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT - MAY 2021
The Italian Minister of Health, Roberto Speranza, has signed an ordinance (Link English Version) that provides for entry from the countries of the European Union and the Schengen area, as well as from Great Britain and Israel, with a negative swab test, without compulsory quarantine. Travellers are still required to produce on arrival the certificate for a negative molecular or antigen swab test, taken in the 48 hours prior to arrival in Italy.
This means that with a negative swab test you can arrive in Italy and take the course without quarantine.
(Read the Academy's security protocol below)
With the same ordinance, the restrictive measures against Brazil were extended until 30 July 2021.
India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka
With the order of 6 May 2021, the Minister of Health extended to 30 May 2021 the measures in force for entry to Italy for people coming from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, or who have been in the countries in the preceding fourteen days.
The new order prohibits entry to Italy for people coming from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka or who have stayed in the countries in the preceding fourteen days. The entry ban does not apply to the following persons:
- Italian citizens registered as residents in Italy since before April 29, 2021 and who do not display any symptoms of COVID-19, and the persons referred to in Art. 51, paragraph, 7 letter n) of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 2 March 2021.
- Italian citizens registered on the Registry of Italians Resident Abroad (AIRE);
SECURITY PROTOCOL APPLIED IN THE ACADEMY
The Academy will apply the following government-imposed safety rules for the safety of students:
- Each student will receive a daily measurement of their body temperature.
- Students are required to wear a mask throughout the course and often disinfect their hands (sanitizer dispensers will be available).
- The workstations will allow a distance of at least 1 meter between one student and another.
- The premises of the Academy are sanitized every day, including surfaces and air.
- The Academy's teachers and staff will monitor compliance with these rules on a daily basis.
- The student who should have a body temperature over 37.5° will not be able to access the school and will have to undergo health checks before being able to access the classroom again.
- The student who does not respect the rules imposed by the government will be expelled from the school.
In both cases the student has no right to request refunds, not even partial ones.